Pound to Euro Forecasts
Latest Pound to Euro Forecasts - Forecasts for the Pound to Euro Exchange Rate
RBS forecasts for GBP and EUR: Modest rebound for the euro could continue as bank turns neutral on sterling
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 June 2012 12:48 Written by Rob Samson Thursday, 07 June 2012 12:46
RBS have, in a weekly FX forecast note, said they have turned decidedly more neutral on the pound.
Sterling gains vs Euro appear to be capped for now says analyst
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 15:02 Written by Will Peters Wednesday, 23 May 2012 14:55
Outlook For the Pound: The pound is unlikely to make any sustained gains against the euro going forward warns Paul Sobson at Barclays.
RBS forecast the pound to euro rate to remain at current levels through the remainder of 2012
Written by Sam Coventry Monday, 14 May 2012 11:28
The pound euro currency pair is in the ascendency once more on Monday the 14th of May.
A hefty exchange rate forecast! Standard Chartered see the pound euro rate at 1.5 in 2016
Written by Will Peters Wednesday, 11 April 2012 13:50
Another foreign exchange forecast of note has been made this morning. (Near term exchange rate forecasts are available on International Money Transfer, via our Facebook access page).
The latest pound to euro exchange rate forecasts from RBS see 1.25 in the future
Written by Will Peters Tuesday, 10 April 2012 13:00
RBS have updated their forecasts for the pound to euro today.
Pound euro exchange rate forecasts: Expect 1.22 sometime in March say analysts at RBS
Last Updated on Monday, 12 March 2012 13:51 Written by Sam Coventry Monday, 12 March 2012 13:49
The spot pound to euro exchange rate is 0.24% lower at 1.1917. For those with an eye on the future direction of this all-important exchange rate it is worth noting that analysts at RBS have today forecast some solid advances in the exchange rate in the medium term.
Alerts and Updates
Get informed when the Pound to Euro Exchange Rate, (or any currency of your choice) reaches your desired level.
- Submit Quote
- Comparison of Pound to Euro Money Transfer Costs - The Case for Independent Providers
- RBS forecasts for GBP and EUR: Modest rebound for the euro could continue as bank turns neutral on sterling
- FX alert: GBP gets timely boost from PMI readings and Bank of England inaction
- Sterling gains vs Euro appear to be capped for now says analyst
- The pound still has further to go against the euro says RBS, but EUR-USD rally decline could be nearing end
- RBS forecast the pound to euro rate to remain at current levels through the remainder of 2012
- Sterling's rally against the euro could be over; RBS calling time on lond pound euro exchange rate trade
- Pound heads to a 23 week high vs the euro today, UK government bonds fall in price
- Pound sterling in decline; reaches 2 week low vs US dollar while euro continues to feel the strain